Thursday, March 28, 2013

"A Casual Weekend Thing" Cover Art


Cover art? Cover art!!!! I have cover art! This is the draft cover for my upcoming Dreamspinner Press release, by cover artist Brooke Albrecht. I love it, but I am also a little freaked out that the book is coming out in two months and I haven't even begun to tackle that whole "promoting your novel" thing.... 

 And I appear to have written a suspense novel. This was supposed to be a blog about romance-oriented stories. But it is a romantic suspense novel, it really is. Or rather, it contains lots of sex and emotional entanglements. 

Now to figure out the nuances of Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, and the rest of the social media world before the release day sneaks up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Rant About Fanfiction

 Confession time! I like fanfiction. I read it, I wrote it, I still get lost in it. I’ve talked to a lot of folks who read and enjoy fanfict...